compensation: Base salary plus commissions and bonuses employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Mathnasium of West Wichita is growing and looking for an exceptional manager for our learning center.
The Center Director (Manager) will have responsibility for the overall management and success of the learning center. This includes the educational success of each child and sales growth of the center. Successful Center Directors are passionate about education. Center Directors work Monday through Thursday from 1:00pm - 8:00pm and on Saturday mornings. (about 35 hours per week) Additional hours may be required to fulfill all the duties of this position.
Base Salary plus commission and bonuses.
Grow the overall enrollment of the center -
* Selling to prospective parents in person (at Mathnasium), by phone, and email.
* Assessing prospective students
* Marketing Mathnasium and networking within the West Wichita area and surrounding community. This includes organizing events at schools and participating in other community events.Assessing prospective students
* Retaining current students as long as practical.
* Actively communicating with parents about the progress of their children.
Run the operations of the center -
* Oversee and direct the operations to deliver the best math instruction possible.
* Actively work with instructors to ensure the progress of each student.
* Hire, train, mentor, and schedule instructors
* Meet with and communicate with the Owner
Qualifications and Requirements -
* Passion for working with kids. Must have previous experience working with children (not your own family); preferably the ages we serve. The experience does not have to be tutoring math.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Previous sales experience is a plus. Motivated by a challenge.
* Previous success at managing and mentoring people is a plus.
Personal Traits -
* Outgoing (you will be in charge of sales results), friendly, sense of humor, energetic, excited (you can get fired up!)
* Working knowledge of Windows and Google Chrome based computers and standard applications such as MS Word, Excel, Google mail, calendars, and Google drive.
* Technically savvy; ready to learn other computer based applications as needed.
At Mathnasium, we specialize in teaching math to kids so that it makes sense to them. Using the time-tested proprietary Mathnasium Method™ and curriculum that has helped thousands of students in 1,000 Mathnasium centers in the United States and other countries, we are committed to helping each child catch up, keep up, and get ahead in math. Our team of highly skilled instructors is passionate about math and helping kids and has been rigorously trained to teach the Mathnasium way.
All Mathnasium students receive one-on-one instruction and a customized learning plan based on the unique needs and goals of each child. We focus on filling in the gaps in our students’ mathematical foundations while providing them with the help, guidance, and encouragement necessary to tackle what's being taught in school. The results are measurable progress, a renewed sense of confidence, and a positive attitude toward math and learning. We are dedicated to providing our students with a warm, positive environment that makes learning math fun.
Learn more about Mathnasium at www.mathnasium.com and locally at www.mathnasium.com/westwichita
To Apply for the Center Director position - Send a resume' and cover letter to by email using the Craigslist email.
Indicate "CD Applicant" in the subject line.
Mathnasium of West Wichita uses E-Verify
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers