NORC, the oldest social science research center established to do social research in the public interest is looking for Spanish bilingual telephone interviewers.
Our Spanish bilingual telephone interviewers enjoy: flexible part-time evening and weekend hours, ideal location near 21st and Amidon, casual dress, friendly work environment and a premium starting wage with the possibility for promotion or pay increase within the first year. Interviewers have the chance to talk with all kinds of people, and to see America from different points of view. If you’re curious about the world around you, are open to talking with all kinds of people, having new experiences, and like challenges, this may well be the job for you.
Interviewers administer carefully developed, field-tested questionnaires to respondents using a computer. For example, you may conduct phone interviews that are part of a major effort by the federal government to improve vaccination rates across the United States.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (certification required)
- Experience interviewing residential households or businesses by telephone preferred.
- Knowledge of a PC Windows environment required.
- Ability to follow all standard operating and project-related procedures.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in a production work environment.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a production team environment.
In addition to meeting specific job requirements, all employees hired for this position must present evidence of their identity and authorization to work in the United States I9 documentation.
NORC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce. NORC evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and other legally- protected characteristics.
Part Time Job
Night time job
• Location: Near 21st and Amidon
• Compensation: Premium starting wage for Spanish/English bilinguals $11.50
• This is a part-time job
• This is a non-profit organization
• OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
• Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities