compensation: 11.00 per hour employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
NORC at the University of Chicago is an independent research organization, which works to inform decision-makers and the public on key issues facing society by collecting, analyzing, and disseminating objective information. www.norc.org
Apply NOW: http://workthatmatters.norc.org
What to Expect:
- Meaningful work leveraging your customer service skills to gather data that will develop health care policies and determine where funding is most needed for vaccination programs
- Paid training to ensure you have the tools you need to be a successful telephone interviewer
- Flexible, part-time work during evenings and weekends
- An easy commute – we’re located near 21st and Amidon
- An energetic work environment with colleagues of a wide range of professional backgrounds
- Competitive pay (increased compensation for Spanish/English, Cantonese/English, Vietnamese/English or Mandarin/English bilinguals)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to follow all standard operating and project-related procedures
- Knowledge of PC Windows environment
- Ability to sit and use a telephone headset, dial telephone numbers, use a computer keyboard, and read a script off of a standard-size computer monitor for up to four hours continuously
- All employees hired for this position must present evidence of their identity and authorization to work in the United States (I9 documentation)
- Experience interviewing residential households or businesses by telephone preferred, but not required
NORC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce. NORC evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and other legally- protected characteristics.
About the Project
The National Immunization Survey (NIS) is being conducted on behalf of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) a Federal Government health agency.
Information you will collect from households will be used to develop health care policies and determine where funding is most needed for vaccination programs.
Part Time Job
Night time job
• Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities